Concierge Sleep Medicine is based in the Miami-Dade area of Miami, Florida. We provide exceptional care in sleep disorder.
• Sleep Medicine
• Diagnosis of sleep disorder.
Centers and Programs
• Study at home
• Obstructive sleep apnea
At Concierge Sleep Medicine, we offer expert diagnosis, treatment and care for sleep disorders. Our sleep technicians are enrolled in the Board of Sleep Medicine and are experts in the assessment and management that provides them:
Adequate patient education in sleep medicine.
Report of the following day.
We are committed to helping you live a healthy and better life.
Treatment of sleep disorders
The common reason for sleep apnea in adults and young patients is obesity, narrow facial structure, muscle weakness or residual apnea, following surgical procedures, enlarged tonsils and adenoids (surgical removal of these structures will resolve apnea in most cases) and other medical conditions.
Our areas of expertise include:
• Respiratory sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, snoring
• Behavioral problems such as bedtime fights, nighttime waking up
• Sleepwalking, nightmares and night terrors
• Sleep time abnormalities such as heart rhythm disorders, delayed sleep phase syndrome, Insomnia
• Movement disorders, including periodic movement of limb movement and head banging
• Upper respiratory tract anomalies
• Breathing problems that occur at night that are secondary to an underlying condition, such as muscle weakness or chronic lung disease
Beginning with a complete evaluation of your medical history of sleep and physical examination, we begin our journey towards the approach to a diagnosis. The final diagnosis is made by Polysomnography.
A sleep study is done by connecting the electrodes & wires to various points of the body, to monitor the quality of sleep, the structure and the effort of breathing. Like the recording of brain waves, the level of oxygen in the blood, heart rate and breathing, as well as movements of the eyes and legs during the study.
Patients are monitored for the quality and quantity of their sleep, as well as breathing patterns and body movements. Continuous wireless monitoring is provided by our sleep technologists during the study.
We accept all commercial and Medicaid insurance, including new and affordable Medicaid HMO programs.
We have special packages to accommodate self-paid patients